cPanel is a web based Control Panel tool, which will help you manage your hosting account through a web interface instead of a console. With cPanel you are able to accomplish your tasks faster and even non-professionals can easily and painlessly operate their website via cPanel.
The cPanel tutorial is part of the rich collection of web hosting tutorials. Find out how to start your website, how to promote it, how to deal with cPanel, webmail and FTP.
cPanel offers a rich set of features, ranging from adding an email Address to managing sub-domain names. This tutorial will focus on the tasks involved with putting together and maintaining a web site.
CPanel Tutorial includes detailed instructions about:
- How to use your Mail and Webmail managers with cPanel;
- How to use the File manager tool;
- How to use FTP for uploading files on your hosting account;
- How to create Database and user and how to meet them;
- How to create Parked domains;
- How to create Addon domains;
- How to use HotLink protection;
- How to operate with IP Deny Manager;
- How to install useful web applications with Fantastico auto installer like Mambo, Joomla, phpBB, osCommerce, etc.;
- How to set the Preferences in your cPanel;
- How to manage Mail accounts and services with cPanel;
- How to use the tools in the Files section: File manager and FTP manager;
- How to use the tools in the Security section: Pass protected directories, IP Deny manager, and HotLink protection;
- How to manage Domains via cPanel: Parked domains and Addon domains;
- How to use the Logs tools for checking statistical data;
- How to manage Databases via cPanel: there is a special MySQL tutorial for managing MySQL databases;
- How to use the tools in the Software/Services section;
- How to use the Advanced tools, such as Cron Jobs;
- How to make Website backup via CPanel;
- How to check the cPanel ports.
AVHoster.com has long experience in providing web space for CPanel managed sites. Our Web hosting service is an excellent choice for any website for it offers the richest set of features.